• Responsible for planning, supervision and coordination of construction works.
• Monitoring of construction progress.
• Responsible for quality and workmanship control.
• Ensure construction works are compliance with ISO documentation procedures.
• Update and submit site progress for stage billing purposes.
• Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superior.
• Minimum Diploma in Civil Engineering/Architecture/Urban Studies or equivalent.
• At least 1 years of experience in supervising construction project and site problem solving.
• Experience in building and infra works.
• Experience in construction of high-rise building would be an added advantage.
• Able to read and understand construction drawings.
• Possess good coordination and communication skills.
• Computer literate.
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport Car/Van
Experience Level 1-3 years
Minimum Education Required Diploma
Deadline 25 Feb 2018