We are looking for a Content Media/Copywriter or who study in Mass Communication are highly perfect written English and grammar, as well as exceptional copy editing and project management skills to take a lead role in content for NSTY WORLDWIDE.
This person will be reporting to the Head of Marketing and will be working closely with the Social Media Editor as well as Sales teams and the rest of Marketing team to take responsibility for strategic content planning, content creation for both online and offline platforms and optimization of content through digital medium to drive conversions.
Familiarity with SEO concepts and a keen understanding of the digital customer journey funnel is a pre-requisite for this role. Excellent people skills and leadership is required as the Senior Editor will be responsible for leading a team of in-house writers and freelancers
What You’ll Do
* Create, edit and manage content across all digital and offline channels, e.g. web, blog, social media, mobile, print, direct marketing .
* Produce editorial content strategies designed to promote the core USP of Nasty Juice to its blog readers.
* Champion the production of compelling and quality content to strengthen Nasty Juice’ position as a thought leader in the Vape industry.
* Control schedules and enforce deadlines
* Oversee proofreading procedures and edit copy when necessary
* Diploma/Degree qualification with a Marketing/Masscom/Media
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in English with proficiency in Bahasa Melayu.
* Minimum of 1 years of experience in content creation/writing in a related industry
* Good working knowledge of content optimization in the context of enhancing SEO
* Experience in creating high quality content, ideally in the area of finance, eCommerce and lifestyle sector
*Skilled in Photoshop & Microsoft Office applications and with good digital working knowledge
* Ability to absorb and translate broad concepts and ideas into clear and logical communications
* Excellent staff management skills, including proven ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments with focused attention to detail and able to work under pressure
* Must be willing and able to accommodate flexible work schedule during critical business periods
*Willing to travel to Tampin, Negeri Sembilan.
* Good team player with strong interpersonal skills and business sense
* Self-starter, results-oriented, innovative and forward planning.
Send resume & portfolio to email@example.com
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport Car/Van
Experience Level < 1 year Minimum Education Required Diploma/Degree qualification with a Marketing/Mass Comm/Media Excellent written and oral communication skills in English with proficiency in Bahasa Melayu. Minimum of 1 years of experience Location Negeri Sembilan Deadline 31 Jan 2018