Staff/ assistance nurses needed at Nursing Home in Rawang
• To assist day to day operation of nursing home.
• Ensure medical equipment are in good conditions, medical supplies are available to administer
1st aid and emergency cases.
• Responsible for the safe, accurate administration of medication and treatments provided to
residents, while maintaining complete and accurate applicable documentation.
• Assist patient activities daily living(ADL)
• Provide patient with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed
• Assist in taking patient’s body temperature and all vital sign. To keep record of all the
procedure of the patient neatly
• Answer patient’s call signals
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia | Mandarin/Cantonese
Own Transport None
Experience Level Any
Minimum Education Required Requirements
– Candidate possess at least a Diploma in Nursing
– Registered licensed with the Malaysia Nursing Board (for Nursing)
Deadline 28 Feb 2018