1. Daily process and update all the relevant entries in respect of payments, receipts, sales, purchase, accruals, journal entries.
2. Responsible for day to day accounts and office administration operations at branch and liaise with Finance Department at HQ.
3. Performs office administrative functions such as monitoring and ordering office supplies stationery and pantry items, sorts and distribute incoming mails, coordinating with service.
4. Ensure all accounting & admin records and related documents are properly kept.
5. To checking and install customer battery (walk in customer).
6. To monitor and report daily attendance for staffs.
7. Assist in purchasing and customer service.
8. Perform other duties as assigned or needed
1. Able to work independently and possess a high level of responsibility and commitment.
2. Good oral and written communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English
3. Computer literate and has good working knowledge of MS-Office.
4. Able to perform responsibilities and work under minimum supervision.
5. Applicants must be willing to work in Bagan Ajam, Seberang Perai, Pulau Pinang.
6. Possess own car
7. Full-Time position available (Immediate Vacancy)
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport Car/Van
Experience Level 1-3 years
Minimum Education Required 1. Candidate must possess at least SPM/LCCI/STPM or equivalent;
2. At least 1 year of working experience in the related field;
3. Basic accounting with preferable knowledge of account software (UBS)
Deadline 15 Apr 2018