Maintain full accounts for the company.
Prepare the monthly and yearly Financial Statements by outlets and business area.
Check invoices for goods and services.
Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
Review and day to day processing of Accounts Payable and Account Receivable o ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
Monitor and manage daily cash flow and funds planning.
– Handling the basic Human Resource administration including recruitment, payroll/staff claims, creating and maintaining of personal records and files, etc.
– Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of HR and general administration.
– Handle & process all inventory stock.
– Ability to liaise with auditors, tax agents, bank, company secretary, vendors, customers and other statutory bodies/authorities.
– Assist in administrative works whenever necessary.
– Responsible for any ad-hoc reporting, projects and duties as assigned.
Please send your CV to [email protected] or call 03 8081 6766 (Miss Husna/Aida/Syuk/Zam)
No. 5, Jalan Subang 7,
Taman Perindustrian Subang USJ 1,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Mandarin/Cantonese
Own Transport Car/Van
Experience Level 1-3 years
Minimum Education Required Diploma, Degree
Deadline 31 Dec 2018