1) Maintain full accounts for the company.
2) Prepare the monthly and yearly Financial Statements
3) Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
4) Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
5) Review and day to day processing of Accounts Payable and Account Receivable
6) To ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
7) Liaise with company accountant and auditors managing deadlines for finance, company’ bankers, company secretary, tax agent etc;
8) Finalization of accounts for annual audit and handling of taxation matters
Responsible for filling the accounting documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
9) Handle general administration duties and maintain proper filing & documentation.
10) Handling the basic Human Resource administration including recruitment, payroll/staff claims, creating and maintaining of personal records and files, etc.
11) Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of HR and general administration.
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport Motorcycle
Experience Level 1-3 years
Minimum Education Required Candidate must possess Diploma / Degree Certificate in Accounting or equivalent.
Diploma – At least 3 Year(s) of working experience
Degree – At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience
Deadline 25 Jan 2019