Forwarding Executive – KLIA branch
– Responsible to forwarding related matters in order to meet the Customer demands.
– Handling matters related to HS Code, Duty, Tax Computation & Exemption, DG, ZB, OOG, BG
Drawback and COO (form E, D and etc.). Well versed in handling Customs clearance
operation including EDI data entry (K1, K2, K3,K8, K9, DG, ZB, and FSPG).
– Coordinate the import export operations, customs clearance, delivery, pick-up and
warehousing and ensure the compliance of rules and regulations of Customs and other
– Handling and manage the temporary import export procedures such as BG, ATA, Carnet, and etc.
1. Well versed experience in freight forwarding – at least more than 5 years of experience in Air Freight/ ocean Freight/ Cross border shipment and Warehouse.
2. Trustworthy, maintain integrity and commitment.
3. Please email your application to [email protected]
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred Male Only
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport None
Experience Level 5-10 years
Minimum Education Required EDUCATION : Professional Certificate/Diploma or Degree in Logistics/Business Admin/Economy/and/or equivalent with at least more then 5 years working experience