1. Responsible to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Front Office and all related areas
2. Working in various shift time according to duty roster made by Manager.
3. Assisting Manager in managing employees to ensure proper deployment of manpower for smooth operation.
4. Involves in hands on operation at the Front Desk during heavy check ins or checkouts.
5. Report to work on time with neat presentable uniform well-groomed as set by hotel guidelines.
6. Handles guests’ complaints and feedback immediately to the management.
7. Ensures immediate action is taken for every complaint received.
8. Adheres to the hotel’s policy involving credit, cash or pre-payments.
9. To be familiar with product knowledge i.e. rooms category, hotel facilities and services available.
10. Receives and performs all other instructions given by the management with regards to work.
To apply, please send your resume with your photograph and active telephone number to email address as below:
Shortlisted candidate will be contacted via telephone call for interview arrangement.
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport Motorcycle
Experience Level 1-3 years | 3-5 years | 5-10 years | > 10 years
Minimum Education Required Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School; SPM.
> At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position