To creatively design, capture, edit and publish photos, videos, packaging, catalog, brochure, company profile, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity, etc for the company.
Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software and video design software.
Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
Be on the ground to take photos, videos and edit for the marketing campaign.
– Cultivate a solid body of work
– Take the design “brief” to record requirements and company needs
– Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
– Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
– Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
– Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
– Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
– Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
– Proven graphic designing experience
– Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
– Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
– Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
– Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
– Highly proficient in all design aspects
– Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
How to Apply?
Send your resume and portfolio to Ms Awatif at [email protected] or contact her at 03-5191 9353.
Alternative email: [email protected]
Nationality Preferred All Nationalities
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport None
Experience Level 5-10 years
Minimum Education Required Qualification in 3D Design, Communcation Design, Film/Television, Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography, Visual Art will increase your chance. Please attach your portfolios
Deadline 30 Jun 2018