• Responsible for coordinating and supervision on daily operation of respective farm as accordance to Good Animal Husbandry Practice (GAHP)
• Responsible for supervise Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) of respective farm after harvesting.
• Responsible for hygiene, safe work environment and chicken quality.
• Responsible for dealing with the Government bodies, such as Veterinary Department.
• Responsible to assist in utilization of supplements, feeds and day old chicks supply to ensure smooth cultivation process.
• Routine inspection of farm, store and related areas with regards to equipment & facilities.
• Maintain adequate parts and supplies inventory in order to meet production and budget goals.
• Perform regular inspections for preventative wear and tear replacement, as well as safety concerns.
• Any ad-hoc duties assigned by superior form time to time.
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport Car/Van
Experience Level 1-3 years
Minimum Education Required Candidates must possess at least Bachelors Degree in Animal Science, Husbandry Science, Agriculture, Veterinary and equivalents
Location Negeri Sembilan
Deadline 30 Apr 2018
Read more at https://www.blogcarikerja.com/Farm+technician-62448140.htm#TigzeKs9TlqFX2DL.99