– Responsible for sourcing selecting and negotiation with suppliers to strive for best price and delivery time
– Respond to customer & supplier inquiries
– Responsible for the preparation and to process purchase orders, invoices and other related documents
– Perform value & cost analysis.
– Perform price benchmarking and suppliers analysis.
– Build strong relationship with suppliers and clients
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Engineering or equivalent
– Have at least 1 year relevant working experience in Oil & Gas is preferred
– Good written and verbal communication skills and proficient in the English
– Knowledge in Petronas Portal System will be an added advantage
– A good team player and be able to establish effective and good working relationship with all levels of personnel
– Able to work overtime frequently
– Posses positive attitude, excellent presentation & communication.
-Job declared as a permanent once probation period reached
-Possess own transport is preferred
-A good remuneration package awaits you
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred Female Only
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport Car/Van
Experience Level 1-3 years
Minimum Education Required Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Engineering or equivalent
Deadline 30 Apr 2018