(Based in Kemaman, Terengganu)
– Directly reporting to Assistance Technical Manager
– To attend site visit at client premises
– Able to prepare Cost and Contract tender document involving Technical and Commercial
– Respond to customer and supplier inquiries when necessary
– To conduct negotiation with suppliers
– Prepare weekly and monthly report including updates
– Ensure good project management on projets awarded
– Responsible for securing the best price for all purchases without jeopardizing quality,
confirming all orders and their subsequent delivery
– Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Electrical/Instrument in Engineering
– Have at least 3 to 4 years relevant working
– Capable in applying for AUTOCAD software, and any Microsoft Project application
– Advantage for those with experience in Oil & Gas environment
– Good written and verbal communication skills and proficient in the English
– A good team player and be able to establish effective and good working relationship with all
levels of personnel
– Able to work under pressure.
– Self-motivated & independent.
– High degree of negotiation skills and sales ability.
– Posses’ positive attitude, excellent presentation & communication.
-Job declared as a permanent once probation period reached
-Possess own transport is preferred
-A good remuneration package awaits you
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume starting earliest available date, qualifications, experience, present and expected salary, recent photo, contact number and email to [email protected] Only short listed candidates will be notified.
- Salary: RM 4 000 per month
- Job Type: Executive
- Contract Type: Full-time
- Experience Level: 3-5 years
- Category: Engineering
- Job Location: Terengganu (Kemaman)
- Application Deadline: 15 Jul 2015