1. Experience in handling milling, drilling, turning, lathe, grinding machines or wire cutting.
2. Milling, turning, CNC turning & milling knowledge is an advantage
3. Able to read & understand drawing and handle measuring equipments. (dial gauge, micrometer, caliper etc)
4. Able to determine the machining process sequence.
5. Ability to work under minimum or without supervision, and willing to do overtime.
6. Good discipline and cooperation with others.
7. Experienced 1-2 years preferred.
8. Salary depend on your experience of work
9. Able to do milling or turning job.
10. Able to read the drawing provided by management
11. Able to finish job on time.
12. Working hour 8.30am – 5.30pm (Monday to Saturday)
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred Male Only
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport None
Experience Level 1-3 years
Minimum Education Required Requirements Candidate must possess at least Sijil/Diploma/Degree in mechanical engineering and equivalent