To ensure all expect of operation’s & reporting are done according to requirement.
• Responsible for monitoring all operational aspects.
• Executing delivery plan.
• Responsible for verification and the issuance of Delivery Notes.
• Ensure the correct car are sent to the correct dealers.
• As the medium of contact between customer, dealer & Transporter. To ensure all correct information
shared between all the parties.
• To ensure all cars are driven in safe manner, within the designated speed limit.
• Updating Shopfloor board for Task and Delivery information.
• Handling Damage Report raised by dealer and customer.
• Raise Q-Report for any damages cases.
• Communicating with Customers and Dealers regarding deliveries.
• Monitoring vehicle deliveries for all outbound vehicles, including events.
• Conduct morning team briefings.
• Communicating Damage complaints with transporters.
• Preparing Vehicle checklists and delivery notes for all outbound vehicles.
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia | Others
Own Transport None
Experience Level 3-5 years
Minimum Education Required At least Diploma in Logistics Management.
Able to speak an write in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Skills : Computer literate; problem solving, Yard Management
Deadline 30 Apr 2018