1. To coordinate with Project Manager for progress and activities.
2. To ensure project are carried out in accordance with approved plan and guidelines.
3. To communicate well with team members, sub-contractors and consultant.
4. Monitor and report on project status to Project Manager periodically.
5. Identify and manage all project risks.
6. To monitor and follow up the progress or works at site.
7. To supervise the scope of works as assigned.
8. Coordinate, supervise and control of site activities.
9. Ensure project are carried out according to work schedule and quality standards.
10. Provide schedule of workers.
11. Responsible for maintaining safety and quality standards.
12. Keeping detailed records of site activities.
13. To coordinate and assists with final inspection; monitor completion of the contractor instruction.
14. To ensure inspection and testing activities in compliance with documented procedure.
15. To be responsible material receiving and storage at site.
16. To ensure safety precautions taken all the time at site.
17. To take care and maintenance at site as well as site cleanliness.
18. To ensure defects being follow up and recorded.
19. Able to travel to construction site.
20. Must be a team player and committed
21. Communication – able to work, understand and motivate subordinates.
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred Male Only
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport None
Experience Level 1-3 years
Minimum Education Required Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent. At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this positi
Location Negeri Sembilan