1. Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
2. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements.
3. Identify the targeted customers and make calls to present the company products and services.
4. Make contact with existing customers with the aim to develop the relationship and generate new business by sharing updates and new products.
5. Conduct follow-up visits with customers to ensure customers are happy with the product quality, quantity and service delivery.
4. Sources and develop new business and customer to achieve the sale target and profit margin.
5. Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
6. To seek for new customers and servicing the existing customers, and maintain consistence sale growth.
Nationality Preferred All Nationalities
Gender Preferred All Genders
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport Motorcycle
Experience Level < 1 year Minimum Education Required REQUIREMENTS At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required. Candidate must possess at least a SPM or equivalent. Proficient in Microsoft Office : Word , Excel & Other Location Selangor Deadline 28 Feb 2019