• Responsible for all accounting, finance and administration functions of the Company financial by ensuring all accounting and administrative procedures and reporting are up-to-dated, reviewed and improved on an on-going basis
• To handle and maintain full set of financial reports ( GL, AR, AP, GJ, statements of clients, creditors and ageing) and other reporting as required by Management;
• Prepares calculation and statement claim for professional fees, supervision fee, and reimbursement / disbursement claim statement for all projects, pro-forma invoices, tax invoices and supporting documents to bill clients;
• Prepare forecast and budgets reports of the Company financial positions in monthly cash flow, collection, revenues and expenses;
• Liaise with external parties i.e. bankers, auditors, tax consultants, company secretary, government statutory bodies, custom and other external practice;
• Responsible for management accounting matters, corporate taxation and GST & SST matters and also administration task of the company.
• Manage & prepare Human Resource related matters, such as recruitment, disciplinary matters, legal matters, leaves, staff fringe benefits, letters, documents, payroll, claims and etc.;
• To overlook and monitoring the office administration, housekeeping and maintenance
• To perform in any ad-hoc assignment relating to management issue.
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred Female Only
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport Car/Van
Experience Level > 10 years
Minimum Education Required Possess Professional Accounting Certificate or Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accountancy or equivalent.
At least 10 years of working experience in the related accounting and human resource field