1. Set up machine (calibration, cleaning, etc) to start a production cycle.
2. Control and adjust machine setting (e.g. speed) with the minor
supervision from Superiors.
3. Feed raw materials or parts to semi-automated machine.
4. Test operation of machine periodically. Carry out Preventive
Maintenance to machine and fix issues that might occur during the
shift. To spot any machine related mistake or flaws.
5. Check & maintain to achieve given output target.
6. Maintain activity logs, keep records of approved and defective units or
7. Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
8. Receive, unload, and shelf supplies.
9. Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, and
10. Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to
Superior and record keeping.
11. Participated in Annual Stocktake activity.
12. Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to
confirm proper stock le
13. Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
14. Any tasks assigned by Superiors.
Nationality Preferred Malaysians Only
Gender Preferred Male Only
Language Required English | Bahasa Malaysia
Own Transport Motorcycle
Experience Level < 1 year | 1-3 years Minimum Education Required 1.Min SPM or SPVM and above. 2. Understanding of Production procedure, knowledge of bookkeeping and inventory management. 3. Written and verbal communication skills and fluent in data entry Location Penang